1. How far is your office from the airport?
A: Our office is located about 4 minutes from the Cancun International Airport.
2. What time do you open and close?
A: Our office open 7 days a week from 8:00am to 10:00pm, but if you have a late arrival (*or an early flight departure) We can deliver (or pick up) the car at Cancun International Airport or in your Hotel at any time with out any extra charge. We offer you 24 hours service and asistance.
For any emergency you can call from any where in Mexico (24 hours):
01 800 3279 929 (01 800 EASY WAY).
*For an early flight departure: The return of the vehicle is in our office located 4 minutes from Cancun airport. We will provide you the transportation (free of charge) to the airport.
3. Do you offer a free shuttle service from Cancun International Airport?
A: Yes, we have our own shuttle service to pick you up from the airport to our office.
4. Do you deliver cars at the Airport or my Hotel?
A: We can deliver the car at the airport or in your Hotel with out any extra charge
5 . Can you deliver the vehicle to me in another City in Mexico, if the vehicle is going to be returned in Cancun?
A: Yes, We’ll deliver your vehicle to any location in Mexico if the vehicle is going to be return in Cancun. We ask the renter to be present at the time of drop off. We will need to complete paperwork and review the proper vehicle operation.
6. When I return a Easy Way Rent a Car * Cancun Car Rental, do you offer a shuttle back to Cancun International Airport?
A: Yes, We offer a shuttle service back to Cancun International Airport.
7. Can I drop off the car at Cancun International Airport?
A:Yes, You can return the car at the airport or in your Hotel with out any extra charge.
8. If I have a flight leaving during your closing hours, is there anywhere I can leave your vehicle?
A: Yes, You can return the car at the Cancun International Airport in closing hours. You will have to inform Us the time when You will meet one of the members of our staff (at the Airport). This person will give You back your credit card voucher or cash deposit after complete paperwork and review the proper vehicle operation.
9. What are your requirements to rent a car?
A: Our requirements are:
Renter must be 25 years old.
A valid driver’s license issued in your State or Country is acceptable as well as International licenses.
A major credit card (Visa or Master Card).
A passport (if you are from a foreign country).
10. If I’m under 25 years old, do I need to pay an under-age fee? How much is it?
A: If you are under 25 years old, you have to pay the under-age fee of $15.00 USD per day.
11. What forms of payment do You accept?
A: You can pay cash, travelers check, credit card (Visa or Master Card) , or debit card (Visa Electron).
12. Can I use another persons credit card for renting a vehicle?
A: Yes, but the card holder must present themselves with proper ID to sign the rental contract.
13. Can I return the car in another City (Drop-Off)?
A: An extra fee is usually charged if a car is returned to a different location than where it was picked up. This fee varies on location (between $ .25 to $.50 USD x kilometer) .
14. Can I take the car outside Mexico and drop it off in another Country (Belize or Guatemala)?
A: Unfortunately, You can’t take our cars outside Mexico Country and/or drop it off in another Country (insurances regulations).
15. How are rentals priced?
A: All rental rates are based on a 24 hour period.
Beware of the 24 Hour Clock. This means if you rent your car on Wednesday and return it on Thursday, you are charged for one day only if you return it within 24 hrs. You are usually charged for 2 days if you return it more than 27-28 hrs after picking the car up. The policy is that an hourly rate (extra hours) is charged for the first 3-4 hrs after 24 hrs.
Returning the car after the hourly rate period means a whole extra day is charged.
16. What happened If I reserve with Weekly Rates Rather than Daily rates and I return the car earlier?
A: It is always better to stick with the dates and time period you have reserved. You will be penalized for returning it early> We recalculate your rate based on current daily rates, which may be much higher than when you reserved. Some extra charges will apply in cancellations during high season “periods” (Christmas, New Year, Eastern and July and August).
17. If I rent a vehicle by the month can I get a good price?
A: Yes, We do. Actually we offer affordable rates for short term & long term period.
18. What if I need to cancel my reservation?
A: We must be notified at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled delivery time in order to avoid being charged up to one day’s rental fee.
19. Are additional drivers permitted?
A: Yes, one to many additional driver are allowed. Additional driver must meet the same age and driver license requirement and be present at the time of rental.($3.00 USD extra + tax per day per each additional driver).
20. Can I Let Someone Else Drive the Rental Car?
A: You will need to list additional drivers on your contract at the time of pick up. If someone else drives the car without the rental car agency’s permission your contract maybe voided for protection and even claims against your personal insurance coverage.
21. What type of taxes am I being charge for?
A: There is only one type of tax You will be charged> 10% VAT (I.V.A.).
22. Do I have to pay Airport Tax & Airport Surcharges, If I take the car at the airport?
A: We don’t charge any airport tax or surcharges when We deliver the car to the airport. The Car rentals Companies located are the Cancun airport will charge You an additional “airport tax” that can increase your overall bill substantially
23. Can I check out the condition of your Car?
A: It’s a good idea to get out and inspect the vehicle with the attendant for scratches, dents or other damage before you take off. Any damage or unusual dents or scratches should be noted on the contract before you leave the lot. Go back to the rental office if need be to have this acknowledged in writing.
24. Is off-roading permitted?
A: No, no matter which vehicle is rented, all renters must agree that they will not use the vehicle for off-roading, racetrack, or illegal purposes.
25. Is smoking permitted in the vehicles?
A: No, for the pleasure of all future renters, we do not allow smoking in our vehicles. A cleaning charge may apply if policy is violated.
26. What happens if I’m involved in a traffic accident?
A: First, seek medical attention if needed. Secondly, for insurance purposes and your protection, you must file a police report. Then contact us so we are aware of the situation. We have a 24 hours assistance number :
27. What should I do if my vehicle breaks down?
A: It is unlikely since all our vehicles are late models. You simply call the phone number provided with the vehicle and help is on the way.
28. Do You offer accessories with your rentals?
A: We do have accessories that can be rented with the vehicles. The accessories are a baby seat & cell phones. Child Safety & Infant Seats are Usually Available: Since there may be limited availability or these you should reserve these well in advance. They are usually $5.00 US per day to rent.
29. Is there and additional charge for fuel?
A: Fuel must be brought back the same way it was given to You. Be sure and fill your car up before you return your car. In case You did not return the car with the same way it was given to You, We will charge You the double of the average market price of fuel. Please don’t forget it.
30. Do You have AAA, Travel Agencies, Airlines or Airport employee’s discounts?
A: Yes, We offer discounts to members of any of these associations.